Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Great evening!

Had my friends Diana and Jelmer over for dinner last night. Cooked up some steaks and asparagas on the grill and made some quinoa w/ peppers, onions, mushrooms, garlic and cheese. VERY yummy side dish!



Diana brought over a bottle of Red wine. I know I know.... It was nice 1 1/2 glasses and I was fine! No urge for more. I think a lot of it has to do with that I am finally healing from the "break-up". I'll admit him leaving did me a lot of good. No more self medicating for me! "I'm learning to be brave in my beautiful mistakes."  ~Pink

Next was a few games of "UNO"! OH, Hell it has been so long since I have sat down with adult friends and played cards! SOOOOOO much fun! Diana was funny apologizing every time she had to sit down a draw 2! haha She won a game and so did Sam. What a great relaxing "Clean" fun night at home with friends. Cannot wait to do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment